Terms and Condition
Your access to and use of this website (www.negotiate4u.in) referred to as "Site" is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and The NeoFusion India, referred to as "TNI", are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions:
- You may download, display or print information from this Site (the "Information") solely for non-commercial personal use.
- You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, graphics, audio, and video without written permission of TNI. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of TNI. TNI neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with TNI.
- With the exception of the foregoing limited authorisation, no license to or right in any copyright of TNI or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
- TNI site may contain or reference trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, processes or other proprietary rights of TNI and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, processes and other proprietary rights of TNI and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- While TNI uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, TNI makes no warranties or representations with respect to the content of the Site, which is provided "as is". TNI accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this Site or its content. In particular, TNI will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the information contained on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. TNI also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- TNI reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Site. TNI, who is controlling this Site, accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its Site, whether the result of actions or omissions of an entity of TNI or a third party.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, feedback, ideas, queries, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, TNI is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.or post becomes the property of TNI or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to,
- The information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. TNI reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programmes described in such information, at any time without notice.
- The TNI site www.negotiate4u.in contains information on products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a product or service on the Site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location.
- TNI does not charge any commission from customers, dealers/distributors/retailers and is not responsible for any transaction happened in-between customers and dealers/distributors/retailers.
- Because TNI has no control over and does not endorse any of the sites to which the Site is linked and because TNI has not reviewed any or all of the sites to which the Site is linked, you acknowledge that TNI is not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. You’re linking to the Site, off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of TNI.
- Although TNI may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, TNI is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- TNI will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing TNI to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- TNI may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- Framing of this Site by sites or site elements of parties not part of the TNI is not permitted. In-line linking or any other manner of incorporating parts of this Site in sites of parties not part of TNI is equally prohibited.
- The NeoFusion India ("TNI") is committed to the ethical collection, retention and use of information that you provide to us about yourself ("Personal Information") on this site https://www.negotiate4u.in/ ("Site")
Your Personal Information may comprise the following:
Collection of Information
- your name
- you email
- your contact number
- Location as such state or city or pincode
- Site Browsing: You browse the Site anonymously. We do not require you to identify yourself or reveal any Personal Information while browsing through the Site. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Site or interact with us without supplying us with Personal Information.
- While you are browsing through the Site, the Site's operating system may automatically record some general information ("General Information") about your visit such as:
- The date and time you visit the Site, along with the address of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to us from another website
- The type of browser you are using (such as Internet Explorer version 'X')
- Which 'hit' it is on the Site
- The General Information is not Personal Information. TNI website www.negotiate.4u.in tracking system does not record personal information about individuals or link this information to any Personal Information collected from you.
- The General Information is used by TNI for statistical analysis, for tracking overall traffic patterns on the Site and to gauge the public interest in TNI and the Site www.negotiate4u.in, Such General Information may be shared by TNI with any person, at TNI discretion.
"Cookies" are small amounts of data that a website can send to a web browser on a visitor's computer. The cookie is stored on a visitor's computer. A cookie may enable the site holder to track how a visitor navigates through its site and the areas in which they show interest. This is similar to a traffic report: it tracks trends and behaviour, but does not identify individuals. Information gathered may include date and time of visits, pages viewed, time spent at the site, and the site visited just before and just after the TNI site www.negotiate4u.in.
Types of Cookies
Cookies can be set to expire: on a specified date after a specific period of time when a transaction has been completed or when a user turns off his/her browser.
A cookie that is erased from memory when a visitor's browser closes is called a "session" cookie. Cookies that expire based on a time set by the Web server are called "persistent" cookies.
Persistent cookies may be used in some cases, for example, to recognize when a visitor returns to a website. The web browser will send the cookie information from the initial visit back to the website. This is useful to the visitor if he or she has established a password at a particular website and wants to be identified by that site to perform a function or transaction.
To browse anonymously, you may set your browser to disable cookies or delete cookies. Please note that disabling cookies for some services will impact ability to use that service.
Refusing Cookies on TNI's Website
Note: Some featured services provided by TNI require you to accept a cookie in order to be able to use the particular functionality or service. These cookies are used to establish a link between the user and the application server. The cookies contain unique session IDs, and no customer data is stored on the cookies.
- Usage of Information
- Personal information will be used by TNI for internal purposes including the following
Disclosure of Personal Information by TNI
- sending you inter alia emails, features, promotional material, surveys, brochures, catalogues, TNI Annual Report, TNI-in-action, regular updates or other updates.
- Maintaining an internal confidential database of all the Personal Information collected from visitors to the Site
- Evaluating and administering the Site and TNI's activities, responding to any problems that may arise and gauging visitor trends on the Site.
- Within TNI, access to Personal Information collected by TNI will be given only to those persons who are authorised by TNI and third parties hired by TNI to perform administrative services. TNI will provide access to third parties for inter alia entering and managing Personal Information in TNI's Database, processing your orders or donations preparing address labels, sending emails, which require such third parties to have access to your Personal Information. TNI cannot guarantee that such parties will keep your Personal Information confidential and TNI will not be liable in any manner for any loss of confidentiality attributable to such third parties.
- TNI may share Personal Information with any of persons who are associated with TNI, including companies and non-governmental organisations affiliated with TNI in any manner. TNI will retain ownership rights over such information and will share only such portions of the Personal Information as it deems fit.
- TNI is not liable in any manner whatsoever for the loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to you by the misuse of your Personal Information by a third party who is not an employee of TNI.
Notwithstanding anything contained herein or any other contract between you and TNI, TNI reserves the right to disclose any Personal Information about you without notice or consent as needed to satisfy any requirement of law, regulation, legal request or legal investigation, to conduct investigations of breaches of law, to protect the Site, to protect TNI and its property, to fulfil your requests, to protect our visitors and other persons and if required by the policy of TNI.
Links to other Websites
- TNI endeavours to use up-to-date security measures to protect your Personal Information.
- TNI, however, does not make any express or implied warranty with respect to the security measures that it may employ from time to time for the protection of the Personal Information.
All content on this Site including graphics, text, icons, interfaces, audio clips, logos, images and software is the property of TNI and/or its content suppliers and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The arrangement and compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of TNI and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. Permission is given to use the resources of this Site only for the purposes of making enquiries, making a donation or placing an order for the purchase of TNI products. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this Site can only be made with the express permission of TNI. All other trademarks, brands and copyrights other than those belonging to TNI belong to their respective owners and are their property.